Collection of guides to all 5 new Witcher Grandmaster armor sets
This article is a collection of all my video and written guides to all 5 new witcher armor sets available with Blood and Wine in Toussaint. The guides show you how to start the quest, find the locations of the diagrams, craft the armor pieces, stats balance, set bonuses and appearance/design.
All of the 5 new armor sets are for lvl 40 in the normal version of the game and offer upgrades to the same types of stats as the Mastercrafted gear from the previous tier. All new Witcher sets come with set bonuses for 3 and 6 pieces of the same set equipped. The bonuses are different per set and usually benefit the corresponding character builds the sets are designed and used for.
Below you will find links to all 5 separate detailed guides. They all open in a new tab for your convenience.
MANTICORE witcher set (written + video)
Grandmaster URSINE witcher set (written + video)
Grandmaster Feline witcher set (written + video)
Grandmaster Wolf witcher set (written + video)
Grandmaster GRIFFIN witcher set (written + video)
Other interesting Witcher 3 guides you might like:
- WITCHER 3 Blood and Wine REVIEW (spoiler free)
- Legendary Witcher Gear Guides | WITCHER 3 Wild Hunt Armor Sets (NG+)
- WITCHER 3 Mutations Guide: How to unlock and use the new system
- WITCHER 3 Blood and Wine Endings
- WITCHER 3 Blood and Wine: Corvo Bianco Quest Walkthrough (No Place Like Home)
- WITCHER 3 All Toussaint Places of Power Locations Guide
- WITCHER 3 Wild Hunt Walkthrough Series (Completed)
Did you find this post entertaining and useful? Let me know what’s your opinion. Leave a Comment & Share the article.
Stay in touch! Follow Vulkk on Facebook, Twitter & Google+. Sign up for the VULKK.com’s Weekly Newsletter.
Shop Related Products