Bioware published the changes implemented with game update 4.6a with this Tuesday’s maintenance. Few, but important and very interesting innovations and fixes.
- Increased the maximum number of Character Slots per server for Free-To-Play, Preferred, and Subscriber Players to 22/26/50 slots respectively.
- Color Crystals obtained from the Force-Bound Dark vs. Light boxes are now unlocked in Collections as intended.
- It is now possible to unlock the 6th Cargo Bay Tab with the Account Unlock option.
- The Grand Chance Cubes will no longer drop invalid items.
- The Bogstalker Handler’s License can now be used by players who have a Ginx Companion.
Items + Economy
- The Victorious Pioneer’s 5-Piece Set Bonus now properly applies its Experience boost. Additionally, there is no longer a status icon indicating your Set Bonus related Experience gain.
- Jawa Junk stacks now always drop at the max quantity possible:
- Scrap: Scavenged Scrap (Green) – 15 per stack
- Scrap: Assorted Droid Parts (Blue) – 10 per stack
- Scrap: Jawa Junk (Purple) – 3 per stack
Missions + NPCs
- Players can no longer become unable to progress in Chapter 15 due to making certain conversation choices.
- Players are no longer be killed randomly in Alliance Proving Grounds.
Did you find this post entertaining and useful? Let me know what’s your opinion. Leave a Comment & Share the article.
Stay in touch! Follow Vulkk on Facebook, Twitter & Google+. Sign up for the VULKK.com’s Weekly Newsletter.
Shop Related Products