Monolith, the developers of Middle-earth: Shadow of War have a lot of free goodies for the fans of the game in the coming months. Along with the 4 paid expansions, part of the Expansion Pass, the game will also receive a ton of free DLC content. And that’s not an announcement for 2018. The first few come next week! Check the schedule below:
Released on 21st November:
- Endless Siege – A fix/expansion on the EndGame in Shadow of War. Allows you to defend your fortresses against Sauron’s forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor over and over again. This mode will be a perfect opportunity for finding and recruiting Legendary orcs for Talion’s Army or destroy them for Legendary gear.
- Rebellion – Nothing ever stays calm and quiet when orcs are involved. Your Followers will begin rising against you! Crush the rebel Ologs and Uruks before they succeed to undermine the Bright Lord of Mordor!
- Enhanced Photo Mode – Ever wanted to create your own puzzle from one of the millions of stunning vistas that you see on your screen? It’s strange that such a desolated and tortured world as Mordor could be also so beautiful. With this new tool you can stop, pause and capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames, and textures.
- The first paid DLC will also arrive on 21st November. Its name is “Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion.
Coming on 5th December:
- Online Fighting Pits – Alternative to the 2 already existing Online modes of Vendettas and Conquests. With this new mode you can challenge another player’s Orc follower, Overlord vs. Overlord, to a fight to the death in the arena to earn powerful rewards and upgrades. It would be another opportunity for Talion to obtain more Legendary items by killing Legendary Orc Followers of other players all around the world.
Coming on 12th December:
- Brutal Difficulty – Did you ever feel bored with the level of challenges in Shadow of War? Even at Nemesis Difficulty? No worries, Monolith has you covered! This new difficulty level is even more challenging and offers no second chances at all.
- The 2nd already announced Tribe DLC is “The Outlaw Tribe”. It’s scheduled to arrive on 12th December.
The 2 new Story DLC, featuring Baranor and Eltariel will come out in 2018. You can learn more about the Shadow of War’s paid expansions here.
I have a number of GUIDES and TUTORIALS on the game for the new players to get a better start and adapt easier. If you haven’t started your journey through Mordor yet, check the pricing and availability of the game on Amazon US | UK | DE | IT | ES | FR and Kinguin.