This guide for The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine DLC will show you where are all the Places of Power in Toussaint and how to get to them.
- WITCHER 3 Blood and Wine REVIEW (spoiler free)
- WITCHER 3 Mutations Guide: How to unlock and use the new system
- WITCHER 3 Blood and Wine ► My Favorite Combat Build and Mutations
- All Grandmaster Witcher Sets | WITCHER 3 Blood and Wine Armor
- Witcher 3 All Skellige Place of Power Locations Guide
- Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Walkthrough Series (Completed)
- GWENT The Witcher Card Game Beginners Guide
The new region of Toussaint, introduced with the 3nd expansion to the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, called Blood and Wine, introduces a whole new region from the Northern Kingdoms. Toussaint is a part of the Nilfgaardian Empire and is located south-east of Velen. On it Geralt can find 5 special hidden or not so much Places of Power. Meditating near these rocks for a couple seconds will grand the player a 30 min buff to one of the Witcher Signs as well as +1 Ability Skill Point for free.
- The first place is inside a Kikimara infested cave, located north of Rioux-Cannes Outpost.
- The second is behind (north of) the elven ruins of Arthach Palace Ruins, defended by a Wight
- The ruins of Fort Ussar are the third location of a Place of Power, 2 Draconids make their home nearby
- Fourth Place of Power is located on the southern borders of the lake, west of Hortense Vineyard
- Among the Termes Palace Ruins, under the ruins is the fifth and final Place of Power