Find out where are the new 5 Toussaint Places of Power
- WITCHER 3 Blood and Wine REVIEW (spoiler free)
- WITCHER 3 Mutations Guide: How to unlock and use the new system
- WITCHER 3 Blood and Wine ► My Favorite Combat Build and Mutations
- All Grandmaster Witcher Sets | WITCHER 3 Blood and Wine Armor
- Witcher 3 All Skellige Place of Power Locations Guide
- Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Walkthrough Series (Completed)
- GWENT The Witcher Card Game Beginners Guide
The new region of Toussaint, introduced with the 3nd expansion to the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, called Blood and Wine, introduces a whole new region from the Northern Kingdoms. Toussaint is a part of the Nilfgaardian Empire and is located south-east of Velen. On it Geralt can find 5 special hidden or not so much Places of Power. Meditating near these rocks for a couple seconds will grand the player a 30 min buff to one of the Witcher Signs as well as +1 Ability Skill Point for free.
- The first place is inside a Kikimara infested cave, located north of Rioux-Cannes Outpost.
- The second is behind (north of) the elven ruins of Arthach Palace Ruins, defended by a Wight
- The ruins of Fort Ussar are the third location of a Place of Power, 2 Draconids make their home nearby
- Fourth Place of Power is located on the southern borders of the lake, west of Hortense Vineyard
- Among the Termes Palace Ruins, under the ruins is the fifth and final Place of Power
Did you find this post entertaining and useful? Let me know what’s your opinion. Leave a Comment & Share the article.
Stay in touch! Follow Vulkk on Facebook, Twitter & Google+. Sign up for the VULKK.com’s Weekly Newsletter.
Shop Related Products