Like in the previous Battlefront from 2015, the second game also allows you to play as an iconic character from the Star Wars universe. They are called Heroes and can be unlocked with Battle Points earned during a match. Each one has a unique set of powerful abilities, which can be modified with Star Cards.
This is a list of all Heroes and Villains classes in Star Wars Battlefront II with useful information about style and abilities for each one of them!
This is a list of all currently available Villains in Star Wars Battlefront II with their special abilities
Boba Fett hunts his enemies by ambushing them with blinding concussion missiles and barrages of damaging wrist rockets, all the while staying constantly on the move with his jetpack.
Boba Fett is one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy. He’s technically a genetic clone of his “father,” Jango Fett, who first appeared in the prequel trilogy.
- Concussion Rocket – a single concussion shot, dazing enemies caught in the blast
- For the Hunt – enemies around are revealed for a short period of time during which Boba Fett dissapears from enemy radars and can utilize unlimited Jetpack fuel
- Rocket Barrage – a hail of small rockets is launched from Boba Fett’s gauntlet
Darth Maul uses his expert saber skills and aggressive Force powers to quickly assault and overrun the enemy, one at a time.
Darth Maul is one of the primary antagonists of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. His iconic dual-bladed lightsaber appears in full-force in the Battlefront II E3 trailer; no doubt it’ll be handy in quickly cutting down foes.
- Furious Throw – hurls his lightsaber, damaging all enemies it touches
- Choke Hold – uses Force to choke enemies before throwing them to the ground
- Spin Attack – leaps forward, executing a high-velocity lightsaber spin attack
Kylo Ren aka Ben Solo is the son of original trilogy protagonists Han Solo and Leia Organa. While his uncle Luke Skywalker trained him to be a Jedi, he was inevitably seduced to the dark side. He aspires to be as powerful as his grandfather, Darth Vader.
- Pull – Uses the Force to pull enemies ahead of their feet and towards him
- Frenzy – Enters a frenzied rage and leaps from enemy to enemy, striking them with his lightsaber
- Freeze – Freezes all enemies in front og him immobilizing them for a duration
Bossk is a hunter, able to go on the offensive to root out his prey with deadly Dioxis Gas or keep his distance and snipe from afar, protecting his position with mines.
- Dioxis Grenade – A thrown grenade which releases a potent cloud of dioxis gas that will damage enemies who stand within
- Predator Instincts – Loads his gun with high-damage micro grenades and engages his Trandoshan instincts, gaining thermal vision and enhancing his physical strength
- Proximity Mines – Throws out three sticky mines that detonate on proximity trigger, dealing high damage
Darth Vader’s high survivability and powerful Force powers enable him to stand on the frontlines and slowly advance on his enemies.
Wield the full arsenal of the Lord Vader’s vast powers against the enemies of order.
- Lightsaber Throw – Throws his lightsaber, cutting through and dealing damage to any enemies in the way
- Focused Rage – Channels the dark side of the Force and focuses his rage. His melee strikes drain no stamina and deal more damage
- Choke – Chokes a cluster of enemies ahead of him, dragging them off the ground and through the air to drop them into danger
The sinister ruler of the Galactic Empire is a daunting opponent. The Emperor’s mastery of the dark side allows him to wield terrifying powers against the forces of good.
The Emperor wields Force lightning as his regular weapon and also uses it to fuel his arsenal of special abilities.
- Chain Lightning: Force lightning strikes a target and then spreads to hit other nearby enemies.
- Dark Aura: The area around The Emperor is charged with Force energy, damaging and slowing foes.
- Electrocute: Palpatine immobilizes enemies in front of him with electrical energy.
Commander Iden Versio leads the Imperial special forces unit Inferno Squad. An expert pilot and soldier, she solves the Empire’s problems through unconventional means.
Iden utilizes powerful weapons and calls on her droid to stun and destroy opponents.
- Droid Shield: Iden’s droid creaters a protective shield around her.
- Pulse Cannon: Fires long range, charged shots for heavy damage.
- Stun Droid: Iden’s droid stuns an enemy. The stun can chain to nearby enemies.
Phasma is a high-ranking Captain of the First Order, though her actual ranking is higher than her title suggests. She trains and commands the First Order’s stormtrooper soldiers. Phasma is one of the two new Battlefront II DLC characters that will be made available for free after the game launches.
- Staff Strikes – unfolds her staff to deliver devastating strikes to enemies foolish enough to approach. If chained together, the 3rd attack is even more powerful than the previous ones
- Survivor – Phasma is relentless and will never give up. She can increase her health pool temporarily
- First Order Sentry Droid – This tool used by her can blast at enemies while revealing its target it utilizes automatic shock functionality against nearby enemies
Captain Phasma is available FOR FREE to all players. She was released on 13th December with The Last Jedi Update.
REPUBLIC / REBEL ALLIANCE HEROES
This is a list of all currently available Heroes in Star Wars Battlefront II with their special abilities
Han Solo is a sharpshooter which quickly dispatches his enemies with the high power of his DL-44 blaster. He’s not afraid to charge into battle and finish the job with explosives if the going gets tough.
While originally a smuggler during the beginning of the original trilogy, he eventually went on to become a chief figure in the Alliance and its success in overthrowing the Empire.
- Detonate Charge – throws a sticky charge which can be detonated at will
- Sharpshooter – fires the DL-44 rapidly for the next few seconds
- Shoulder Charge – charges forwards, knocking over and damaging the first enemy he hits
Rey’s survivor instincts give her an expanded awareness of the battlefield which she uses to ambush her enemies and confuse them with mind tricks. Her saber skils allow her to finish them off up close.
Rey is a scavenger who was left behind on planet Jakku when she was a child. She is one of the primary protagonists in Star Wars: Episdoes VII-IX, and is being brought up to be the next new Jedi in the series.
- Dash Strike – charges forward with the lightsaber, dealing damage to enemies on the way
- Insight – senses the surroundings, revealing all nearby enemies. Stamina and damage are increased while this ability is active
- Mind Trick – causes nearby enemies to be dazed and confused for a brief duration
Luke Skywalker is the main protagonists of the original trilogy. He’s set to appear once more in Star Wars: Battlefront II’s multiplayer. In addition, the iconic Jedi is set to appear in the game’s single-player campaign.
The Force is strong with Luke Skywalker. The young Jedi Knight is a guardian of peace and justice in a dark time, and protects the weak with his flashing blade and mastery of the light side.
Luke can deflect or reflect enemy blaster bolts with his lightsaber, move quickly, push enemies away, and close with foes to defeat them
- Rush: Luke enhances his speed and rushes to the attack.
- Repulse: Luke deals damage to nearby enemies.
- Push: Luke pushes enemies away.
A driving force behind the Rebellion, Princess Leia is one of the galaxy’s greatest commanders and a skilled soldier.
Leia Organa serves as an anchor for the team, deploying her squad shield to provide cover, incapacitating the enemy with concussion grenades, and punishing nearby villains with her deadly E-11.
- Rapid Fire: Leia launches a stream of blaster fire.
- Squad Shield: Leia deploys a shield at her location capable of protecting herself and allies.
- Flash Grenade: An explosive grenade that blinds and confuses foes.
The famous Jedi Master trained Luke Skywalker in the original trilogy, and he was also a prominent member of the Jedi Council during the events of the prequel trilogy.
- Dash Attack: Yoda leaps forward and deals damage as he swings his lightsaber.
- Unleash: Yoda unleashes the Force in an area in front of him, damaging and pushing foes.
- Presence: Yoda heals himself and nearby allies.
Chewbacca uses his Bowcaster to fire charged shots at his enemies and his physical strength to pummel and smash close targets. He is hardy enough to withstand even the most powerful attacks.
Lando might be known for his charm and wit, but he’s also one of the most clever and capable fighters in the galaxy.
Lando Calrissian uses cunning and gadgets to confuse and then ambush his opponents with his heat vision enabled X-8 Night Sniper pistol. You won’t see Lando if he sees you first.
- Smoke Grenade: Lando hides in a cloud of smoke… but he can still see.
- Sharp Shot: Lando takes focus and unloads powerful shots on up to five enemies.
- Disabler: Lando uses a thrown device to disrupt enemy radars, scout an area, and can detonate the device to send a shock through nearby foes.