Everything you need to know about SWTOR Patch 5.5 Before and after Release
- Check out the Collective Post to learn Everything about SWTOR 5.0 KOTET
- Need SWTOR 5.0 Guides? Check them all out via this link and also from Main Menu
Star Wars The Old Republic Game Update 5.5 (name still unknown) releases on 10th October 2017. In this article you will find absolutely every single piece of news about the update as well as informative guides, tutorials, overviews and updates on all new things.
Previously, I was splitting these types of articles in 2 – before release and after release. With this one I am changing the structure a bit. Check the Table of Contents below for more info on what you can find where.
Official Patch Notes from Bioware for each update within the 5.5.x cycle Ordered by date with newer ones being added at the bottom.
NEWS AND UPDATES
Official news and updates from Bioware about the update. Ordered by date with newer ones being added at the bottom.
- SWTOR Patch 5.5 planned for 10th October. Additional Class Changes coming with it!
- SWTOR Roadmap: Autimn 2017 Update. The Future of the Game
- SWTOR Server Merges, United Forces Update and FAQ
Here you will find details about all class changes.
- SWTOR Patch 5.5 Class Changes: VENGEANCE Juggernaut and VIGILANCE Guardian
- SWTOR Patch 5.5 Class Changes: MARKSMAN Sniper and SHARPSHOOTER Gunslinger
- SWTOR Patch 5.5 Class Changes: RAGE Juggernaut and FOCUS Guardian
- SWTOR Patch 5.5 Class Changes: ANNIHILATION Marauder and WATCHMAN Sentinel
- SWTOR Patch 5.5 Class Changes: DECEPTION Assassin and INFILTRATION Shadow
- SWTOR Patch 5.5 Class Changes: LIGHTNING Sorcerer and TELEKINETICS Sage
- SWTOR Patch 5.5 Class Changes: MEDICINE Operative and SAWBONES Scoundrel
- SWTOR Patch 5.5 Class Changes: BODYGUARD Mercenary and COMBAT MEDIC Commando
The collection includes previews and updates before the release of the update and guides, tutorials, overviews and gameplay after the official release. The videos are ordered by date of publish with newer ones always being added at the TOP.