- Stay on top of things. Learn Everything about SWTOR Patch 5.3 Sisters of Carnage
SWTOR community manager Eric Musco posted a list of bug fixes that will be included in the upcoming patch on 11th July. The list you are about to read below is not patch notes, nor is it a comprehensive list of all bug fixes and some of them may actually change. Just take it as a sneak-peak :)
And here’s the list:
- Improved Speeder Piloting 4 and 5 now works for all mounts.
- When creating a Cathar, the fur color 3 option will now be consistent regardless of what Cathar head is chosen.
- Players who are unable to retrieve Malavai Quinn or Elara Dorne from the Companion Locator Terminal should now be able to do so.
- Corrected an issue which was preventing players from progressing past the Infernal Council in the Eternity Vault.
- The following Decorations from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event can now be donated to a player’s Guild:
- Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Blue)
- Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Red)
- Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Yellow)
- Gambler’s Bar
- Gambler’s Mic Stand
- Gambler’s Party Floor
- Items that have two-letter words in their name (such as Altar of Skulls) can now be searched on the GTN without having to remove the two-letter word.
- The Gamorrean Guard Companion from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event no longer requires Artifact Authorization for F2P and Preferred Status players.
- Master Mode Czerka Corporate Labs and Czerka Core Meltdown now progress the [WEEKLY] Galactic Conflict Mission as intended.
- Corrected a typo in the Mission [WEEKLY] Story Uprisings Mission which stated the player needed to complete 10 Uprisings, when they only need to complete 5.
- XenoAnalyst II from the Relics of the Gree event now drops Grey Helix Components as intended.
- Players who abandoned the Iokath Mission “Facing the Machines of War” can once again acquire it.
- Orbital Recon Probes will now always drop Orbital Recon Probe Memory Cores, even if they self-destruct (nice try, Orbital Recon Probes!). This is the objective of the Looking for Signs Daily Mission on Ziost.
► Source: swtor.com
Shop Related Products or visit my own Amazon Corner :)