It’s normal that following a big update there would be some known (and unknown) issues. Here are all the problems Bioware’s devs have confirmed along with some other issues and possible solutions and workarounds for them until a proper fix is implemented.
Officially acknowledged by Bioware
- If you disintegrate numerous items in your Command Stash, and then you do this process again without closing the interface, the bar which displays how far you progress will display an incorrect value. You are still getting the proper CXP, but what is displayed will be incorrect. You can workaround this by closing and reopening the Command Stash after you do a disintegration.
- In the Kuat Drive Yards Flashpoint do not press spacebar or escape while you are in the cutscene which transitions you across the ships (it is the second cutscene). If you do, it is likely that the entire group will be transported back to the first ship and unable to progress. As long as you do not hit spacebar or escape, this should transition you correctly to the second ship.
- If you end up in the bugged state, you will need to completely quit the group and queue again through group finder.
- As a precautionary measure, we have removed the ability for you to queue for KDY directly. However, you can still get it randomly.
- If you had Unassembled Components prior to 5.6, the currency tab will show that you have 0 Unassembled Components. We didn’t take them away, they are in your inventory. It is a bug that they are still displaying in the currency tab at all and will be removed in the future. If your inventory was full, check your mailbox.
- The vendor Tahoota on the Imperial Fleet is selling various companion gifts that do not list a purchase price (but they do have one). When purchased, they can be bought for cheaper than is intended and will be addressed in a future update.
- Shortly after launching 5.6 an exploit was brought to our attention. It allowed players to buy companion gifts for free and then sell them back to the vendor for credits. Allowing them to gain a large quantity of credits very quickly. We are investigating this exploit and will be taking appropriate action against individuals who abused it. We were able to make a quick-fix to the issue without taking the servers down, but it created a bug we will be addressing in the future. Here is the new known issue: The vendor Tahoota on the Imperial Fleet is selling various companion gifts that do not list a purchase price (but they do have one). When purchased, they can be bought for cheaper than is intended and will be addressed in a future update.
- Tatooine Rakghoul event did not go live with Patch 5.6. It is currently being scheduled for 12th December with Patch 5.6.1.
You can find more reported by the players in the link to the official forums, attached at the bottom as a Source for this post.
Problems and Fixes, reported by Players
- You might end up unable to enter the new Flashpoint on Copero. If this happens to you, simply pick up the SOLO quest from the terminal next to the Flashpoint’s entrance and then it will let you inside.
- Resolute Guardian Armor set appears in 5.6 in completely different color. No known fix for that yet.
- The Dark vs Light status now appears in the bottom right corner of the screen in the Galaxy Map, but its right edge is falling off the screen. Will likely be patched soon as it is not a movable part of the player’s UI.
- If you obtain Darth Hexid via the token, you may lost the Alliance Alert Mission. Eric Musco is currently investigating if that will become a known issue and a potential fix for it.
Have you found an issue? Add it to the list :)