Here are the InGame events in Star Wars The Old Republic during the month of November 2017. Check out the various activities you can participate alone or with friends.
- Double Rewards Event: November 8 – 1
- United Forces Rewards – November 8 – 27 | Learn more here!
- Relics of the Gree Event: November 14 – 21
- Rakghoul Plague Outbreak on Tatooine: November 28 – December 5
- Double Rewards Event: November 28 – December 5
Below you can find more information about each one of the events, including requirements and rewards available.
RELICS OF THE GREE EVENT
LEVEL: Levels 50+
MISSION: Explore Ilum’s contested area in the Western Ice Shelf to uncover the mysterious purpose of the Gray Secant, an enormous ancient Gree starship. Get ready to face a powerful opponent that awaits you at the center of this ancient vessel. Visit the in-game News Terminal located on Carrick Station in the Republic fleet or Vaiken Spacedock in the Imperial fleet to get started on your adventure!
- Gree Digitization Cube (Gree-themed rest-and-recharge item)
- Cyan Sphere (requires Snow Parcels from Life Day Event and Gray Helix Components from the Gree Event)
- Reputation with the Gree Enclave
- Armor: White, Red, Blue Scalene Armor
- Weapons: Gray Helix Weapons, Gray Helix Lightsaber
- In-game pets: L1-L Defender, L1-L Scout, Miniature Gray Secant
- Mounts: Blue Sphere and Red Sphere Transport Enclosure Vehicles
DOUBLE REWARDS EVENT
LEVEL: All Levels up to 70!
MISSION: The galaxy’s most popular event is back for a limited time! Earn DOUBLE the Experience Points and Galactic Command Experience Points all week long. So jump in, team up with friends, and rack up that XP and CXP!
RAKGHOUL PLAGUE OUTBREAK ON TATOOINE
LEVEL: Levels 25+
MISSION: The Hyland Organization for Rakghoul Neutralization (T.H.O.R.N.) has issued an official level-2 emergency alert concerning an outbreak of the Rakghoul plague on Corellia. Quarantines have been put in place to restrict traffic of the plague off-world, but exceptions will be made for individuals with priority clearance.
T.H.O.R.N. is recruiting qualified volunteer emergency responders to travel to affected areas to combat the spread of the Rakghoul plague. More information about the outbreak can be found by checking the News Terminals on the Republic or Imperial Fleet!
T.H.O.R.N. wishes to remind you that plague symptoms can be treated if they are identified in the early stages of infection. Whether or not you have travel plans, please consult your nearest trusted medical supply droid and get vaccinated!
- Alliance Contact — Doctor Lokin: Recruitable during the Rakghoul Event
- Exclusive Mounts: Infected Varactyl and Infected Dewback
- THORN Epicenter and Dark Vector Armor Sets
- Outbreak Response Weapons
- Ferocious Rakghoul Mini-pets
► Source: swtor.com
GALACTIC CONQUEST SCHEDULE
This is the official list of Galactic Conquest events week by week all the way through November 2017.
- Sep 5 – Rakghoul Resurgence: Corellia
- Sep 12 – Plunder of Iokath
- Sep 19 – Death Mark
- Sep 26 – The Trade Emporium
- Oct 3 – Relics of the Gree
- Oct 10 – The Balance of Power
- Oct 17 – Rakghoul Resurgence: Alderaan
- Oct 24 – Dread War
- Oct 31 – Death Mark
- Nov 7 – Revenge of the Revanites
- Nov 14 – Relics of the Gree
- Nov 21 – The Balance of Power
- Nov 28 – Rakghoul Resurgence: Tatooine
► Source: swtor.com