- Stay up to date with Everything about SWTOR Patch 5.3 and all the other Class Changes coming
Time to take a look at the upcoming changes to Virulence Sniper and Dirty Fighting Gunslinger. Here is what Bioware’s Combat Team is planning to do for Patch 5.3. The following are not final!
- Cull deals 25% less damage
- Weakening Blast deals 11% more damage, costs 5 energy, and is no longer triggered by weapon damage from Cull
- Increased Lethal Shot weapon damage by 13% and reduced its poison damage by 35%
- Toxic Surge deals 20% more damage
- In addition to its previous effects, Lethal Takedown now also reduces the energy cost of Takedown by 3
Gunslinger Dirty Fighting
- Wounding Shots deals 25% less damage
- Hemorrhaging Blast deals 11% more damage, costs 5 energy, and is no longer triggered by weapon damage from Wounding Shots
- Increased Dirty Blast weapon damage by 13% and reduced its bleed damage by 35%
- Bloody Mayhem deals 20% more damage
- In addition to its previous effects, Dirty Shot now also reduces the energy cost of Quickdraw by 3
This is a direct copy/paste from the Bioware Combat Team with the reason why this Discipline is being changed.
The changes to the Virulence Sniper / Dirty Fighting Gunslinger are meant to bring the discipline down to its target DPS. The damage reduction to Cull / Wounding Shots and the changes to Weakening Blast / Hemorrhaging Blast and Lethal Shot / Dirty Blast brought Virulence / Dirty Fighting slightly below its target DPS, so we increased the damage of Toxic Surge / Bloody Mayhem to get it back to the target.
The change to Lethal Takedown / Dirty Shot addressed a situation where it was better to use Lethal Shot / Dirty Blast while the target was under the effect of your Weakening Blast / Hemorrhaging Blast.
Shop Related Products or visit my own Amazon Corner :)