- Stay up to date with Everything about SWTOR Patch 5.3 and all the other Class Changes coming
Here are the proposed changes to MADNESS Sorcerer and BALANCE Sage, scheduled for Game Update 5.3, which launches on 11th July. It seems that the changes are very minor and will not affect the gameplay style of this DPS Discipline at all. The following list isn’t final yet.
- Changed Deathmark’s periodic damage boost from 10% to 15%
- Devour now gives Force Leech a 30% damage bonus (up from 25%) when damaging enemies suffering from Affliction
- Changed Force Suppression’s periodic damage boost from 10% to 15%
- Mind’s Eye now gives Force Serenity a 30% damage bonus (up from 25%) when damaging targets suffering from Weaken Mind
This is a direct copy/paste from the Bioware Combat Team with the reason why this Discipline is being changed.
The changes to Madness / Balance bring it up to its target DPS. We improved Deathmark / Force Suppression to boost the sustained damage that the Discipline can deal, and we improved Devour / Mind’s Eye to give Madness / Balance a survivability boost and damage increase in one fell swoop..
► Source: swtor.com
Shop Related Products or visit my own Amazon Corner :)