The following are Bioware’s planned changes for Game Update 5.3 “Sisters of Carnage” to IO Mercenary and Assault Commando. These are not final as of this moment. If you want to stay on track, check here: Everything about SWTOR Patch 5.3 Sisters of Carnage.
Mercenary Innovative Ordnance
- Reduced the critical damage bonus given by Ordnance Expert from 30% to 15%
- Reduced the burn damage of Incendiary Missile by 10%
- Reduced the bleed damage of Serrated Shot by 12%
Commando Assault Specialist
- Reduced the critical damage bonus given by Assault Trooper from 30% to 15%
- Reduced the burn damage of Incendiary Round by 10%
- Reduced the bleed damage of Serrated Bolt by 12%
The text below is a quote from SWTOR Combat Dev Team with their reason for the upcoming changes to this Discipline.
We adjusted Ordnance Expert / Assault Trooper to reduce the burst damage potential of the discipline, which also lowered its overall DPS. However, that change alone was not enough to bring the discipline down to its target DPS, so we reduced the periodic damage of two key abilities as well. The cumulative effect of these changes is that both the burst damage potential and sustained damage potential for Innovative Ordnance Mercenaries / Assault Specialist Commandos have been reduced by a fair amount to bring them down to their target DPS.
► Source: swtor.com
Shop Related Products or visit my own Amazon Corner :)