New to the Game? Check out my Mass Effect Andromeda BEGINNERS GUIDE: Basic Tips for an Easy Start
Today Bioware released a large in size (~1,2GB) but small in number of things done to the game Hotfix Patch. Mass Effect Andromeda should now be 1.07 when you update.
Here is the list of changes in 1.07
- Fixed issue where server would auto disconnect when sending strike teams on APEX missions.
- Fixed a crash on UNC Outlaw when nearing outpost of signal source. (Kadara S.O.S.)
- The Athletic Casual Outfit will now unlock for all entitled players (Deluxe edition content)
- Fixed an issue which prevented completion of the Nomad upgrades / Shield Crafting quest. Please travel back to the Tempest in order to trigger completion.
- [PC only] Fixed a HUD issue where some large non-standard resolutions would have elements centered in the middle of the screen
► Source: AnswersEA
In the style of Porky Pig… That’s all, folks! It is a Hotfix. The big update was a week ago with Update 1.06. It was also the first major patch to Andromeda since its release.
Did you find this post entertaining and useful? Let me know what’s your opinion. Leave a Comment & Share the article.
Stay in touch! Follow Vulkk on Facebook, Twitter & Google+. Sign up for the VULKK.com’s Weekly Newsletter.
Shop Related Products or visit my own Amazon Corner :)